Perhaps the Breedlove Discovery Series will be your first acoustic guitar, but it's by no means a "beginner" guitar. How so? Let's start with the solid top of every model. You're not going to get a laminate top from Breedlove, not even at this wonderfully affordable level. You're getting a solid wood top that resonates from day one, and only gets better with age.
Stable tuners, a fast yet comfortable neck, and easy to re-string bridge are all here, just like the Discovery's more expensive siblings. Come into Goodtime and see why Breedlove's Discovery series are for players of all ages, and all skill levels.
- Body Type - Concert
- Neck Wood - Mahogany (Okoume)
- Solid Wood Top - Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany (Okoume)
- Top Finish - Natural gloss
- Back & Side Finish - Natural gloss
- Fretboard - East Indian rosewood
- # Frets - 20
- Nut Width - 1.6875"
- Tuners Hardware - Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width - 15.37"
- Waist Width - 9"
- Upper Bout Width - 11.28"
- Body Length - 19.875"
- Body Depth - 3.75"
- String Gauge - D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup - N/A
- Bridge - East Indian rosewood
- Binding - Black
- Inlay - Centered dots
- Case - Standard gigbag
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Sound Hole - 4"
- Crafted InChina