Myrtlewood? What's that? Myrtlewood is a beautiful wood naturally occurring in the Northwest regions of the US, and happens to be a fantastic tone wood that Breedlove thought would be very fitting, given their Northwest US roots.
The Concert body shape is complimented by the solid Myrtlewood back and sides, and is mated to a beautiful Sitka Spruce solid top. When combined with a smooth maple neck, the Oregon Concert E Spruce/Myrtlewood is a lightweight, loud tone machine.
When you need just a bit more volume, plug the LR Baggs pickup into an acoustic amp or PA, and be amazed with how close it sounds to the guitar played acoustically!
- Body Type - Concert
- Neck Wood - Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top - Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides - Myrtlewood
- Top Finish - Gloss
- Back & Side Finish - Semi-gloss
- Fretboard - African ebony
- # Frets - 20
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware - Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width - 15.37"
- Waist Width - 9"
- Upper Bout Width - 11.28"
- Body Length - 19.875"
- Body Depth - 3.75"
- String Gauge - D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup - LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge - Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding - Black
- Inlay - Offset dots
- Case - Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Sound Hole - 4"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA