Was the Canyon not enough for you? Sure, the Canyon is already an iconic delay pedal, capturing the sounds of not only classic EHX delays like the Memory Man, but also adding some really creative tricks up its sleeve, like Pitch and Shimmer delay.
Well, the Grand Canyon has all that, and much, much more. For starters, it's got two foot switches, for easier control of tap tempo and looping. It adds the WAY cool drum delay, and has up to 13 presets that can be saved or recalled. Add in an optional footswitch for even more control!
- Advanced multifunction delay and looper with up to three seconds of delay time
- 12 effect types that cover a ton of tonal real estate to fuel your creativity: ECHO, MOD, MULTI, REVERSE, DMM, TAPE, REVERB, PITCH, SHIM, SAMPLE/HOLD, DRUM, DOUBLER
- Tails feature. Select whether the echoes fade out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass mode
- Tap tempo with nine tap divide subdivisons
- Up to 16 minutes of recording time on the fully featured looper
- Loop audio remains in the Grand Canyon until you erase it, even after removing power
- 13 presets can be saved or recalled
- 3-button footswitch connector for remote operation
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75(w) x 4(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 121(w) x 102(l) x 57(h)